I WANT OUTPUT FILES OF GrADS IN ASCII

Patrick Reuter preuter at LABRI.FR
Wed May 16 08:18:26 EDT 2007

Hi Rafael,

It is much easier to generate ASCII output using the wgrib unix
utility directly from the grib files.

Please, could you tell me the server adress you use to get WRF and MM5
data ? This would be very kind.

And I think the other people of the list would appreciate that you do
not write in capital letters (I want output files ...) instead of (I
WANT OUTPUT FILES ..)

Please, where do you get the MM5 data from ?

  PAtrick