Problem with Skew T

Rafael Mundaray remm69 at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 10 08:15:53 EDT 2007

Hello GrADS Users, i am again. I continue having problems with skew.gs;
First: I put two files in this mail, one is wrfnmm_d01_48.ctl, this is my
.ctl and two, skewNMM.gs, this is skew.gs but i changed its name and also i
changed a variables into of this script, but it gives me some errors. You
can read the following and see the that i made and you can see the error...
Can you help me, please??? Thank you, Regards...

ga-> run /home/Rafael/Desktop/skewNMM.gs
No hardcopy metafile open
All files closed; all defined objects released
All GrADS attributes have been reinitialized
Initial Time is 06Z15APR2007
Create gif images as well (1=yes ; 0=no)
1
Please enter coordinated for sounding

Latitude values between: 1.087 and 12.799
Enter Latitude
9.5

Longitude values between: -72.673 and -57.313
Enter Longitude
-66.5

Overlay two time periods 1=yes ; 0=no
0