Install GrADS 1.9 in Macintosh

Ali Kiyani gkiyani at UALBERTA.CA
Mon May 7 22:06:48 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

I need to use GrADS 1.9 for display and analysis of North American
Regional Reanalysis data (NARR). These data can not be opened in GrADS 1.8
under Windows that I currently use, however they can be opened in GrADS
1.9.
As GrADS 1.9 is not available for Windows OS, I want to install GrADS
1.9b4 -Full Distribution for Macintosh (i.e. Darwin). I could not figure
out how to install and run GrADS in Mac. There is no executable setup or
install as of the windows version! I wish somebody could give me
instructions on installation GrADS in Mac OS.

Thanks in advance,

- Ali

Graduate Student
University of Alberta, CA