Grib Problems May 2?

Zabel, Penny Penny.zabel at WILKENSWEATHER.COM
Wed May 2 14:26:28 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I'm using the grib files from NCEP's ftp site that look like this...
gfs.t12z.pgrbf111
Using pcgrads.

I'm getting some strange errors today when I try to draw my models.
We've been running the same .gs files for years without problems, but
today I'm seeing the following error:

Cannot draw vectors/barbs -- U field all undefined
Cannot contour grid - all undefined

Has anyone else had any similar errors today?  Is this a problem with
the grib files?  I can go back and redraw the 00z run fine, but the 00z
run will go fine through 36 hours, and then error out.

Thanks
Penny