problem with station data

Rafael Mundaray remm69 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 30 10:27:34 EDT 2007

Well, look, i made a script using "printim" and result to me... although
each time that i need to plot other variable i have to change the script and
put the variable to plot...
By the way, i need the values grid, but in the files that i send to you,
they don't leaves nor LAT nor LONG... I don't understand that's happening...
Either i understand well the script that you give me... Can you explain to
me???
Excuse if me behind schedule in writing, but i had been a problems with the
model and i don't have any time for write...
Thank you for your help...