map of german counties

Karin Meier-Fleischer karin.meier-fleischer at ZMAW.DE
Fri Mar 23 04:02:41 EDT 2007

Hello Frank,

could you please send me this Fortran program, I couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance,
Karin
Karin Meier-Fleischer             \\ Max-Planck-Institut fuer Meteorologie
Phone: +49-40-41173-431            \\   Abteilung Modelle & Daten
FAX:   +49-40-41173-476             \\    Bundesstr. 53
Email: karin.meier-fleischer at zmaw.de \\   D-20146 Hamburg
http://www.mad.zmaw.de/               \\  Germany