problems open GRADS with crontab

José Antonio Aravéquia araveq at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 22 12:44:50 EDT 2007

Isilda,

Did you try to run your script runexp in the command line ?

If it works ,  you would provide the grads location inside the script,
because sometimes
the path to grads could not be known in the cron mode.

You could try:

 ${GRADSDIR}/gradsc -clb "run gera_figuras-europa.gs" >& grads2.out

Where GRADSDIR is the location of gradsc program in your computer.

Best Regards

José Antonio