Hello to all

ibrahim Hadzismailovic zenica3 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 21 13:09:58 EDT 2007

Hello Rafael,
1) How do I plot skew-T???
I attached you skew.gs scripts
you just need to define t and td (w=t-273.15 and same for td). Mostly it is
in K. Check your ctl file first, it has to be on p levelsWhat are you
doing???
set your ctl file path, 'open ...'
run skew
then set lat lon ....

2) How do I change the background of the screen of the GrADS?

Do you mean display color?? Try with ' set display color white'

> 3) How do I save one image of the GrADS?

In  skew.gs you will see how to do it  and you can use it in the others
scripts.
Chacke
say 'Create gif pictures (1=yes ; 0=no)
pull ans
frame = 1 etc (if you have problem let me know)

4) How do I draw the wind barbase?

set gxout barb
d skip(u,9); v or
d skip(u,7)*1.94384449; skip(v,7)*1.94384449

> Please, Help Me, other time!!!

I hope I did.

Regards,
Ibrahim