grads on win XP

Monica Ionita Monica.Ionita at AWI.DE
Fri Mar 16 04:53:41 EDT 2007

Hi!

You have to delete from HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL MACHINE under the Software link, everything that is related to CYGWIN.
It must be just a folder which contains the registry editors of CYGWIN.
After you do this, you uninstall Grads, delete from Program Files the PcGrads folder ( because even if you uninstall grads that folder remains) and reinstall Grads.
This should work!

Good luck!
Monica