Hello to all

Stegert stegert at IFM.UNI-HAMBURG.DE
Thu Mar 15 05:35:41 EDT 2007

Dear Rafael,

1: you can realize a color scale with the
function cbar.gs or better the expanded version
cbarn.gs by Mike Fiorino. These are usually included
within the GrADS Package.
I also

2: You mean, you'd like to get an animation movie, right?
Then you set the lon/lat to the correspondent area and
set t t0 t1, where t0 is your first and t1 your last time
to be plotted (i.e. set t 1 6 for 6 hours output) and
display t (d t).

I hope this helps.
I think the user guide and the documentation index published
by iges will also be a great help.

Greets

Christoph Stegert

Rafael Mundaray schrieb:

1:
> I want to put a color scale, How is this???
2:

--
Christoph Stegert
Institute for Oceanography - Ecological Modelling group