Grads for Windows - win32e

See Hai Ooi axl419 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Mar 12 23:17:40 EDT 2007

Hi,

I use GrADS window version 1.8SL9 with an x-server.
When I installed these software into an ACER pentium
machine using Window XP, I always encountered errors
in reading data descriptor file.  There is nothing
wrong with the chips etc. Same software works well in
other pentium machines using Window XP. Mr Derek
Goring, may I know your purpose of creating a tmp
subdirectory ?  I shall try to follow your suggestion
to see whether I could resolve my problem.

Regards.

Ooi