Grads for Windows - win32e

Stephen R McMillan smcmillan at PLANALYTICS.COM
Mon Mar 12 12:18:14 EDT 2007

I had no problems when I went to Windows XP from an earlier version of
Windows. I run win32e (GrADS 1.8SL11). I did nothing special for XP. Check
your descriptor file and dataset file path and name, including trying it
with a complete path and filename.

Stephen McMillan

 "Shri. A. K. Jaswal"
 <akjaswal at IMDPUNE.GOV.IN>
 Sent by:                                                               To
 GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT                                    GRADSUSR at LIST.
                                                            CINECA.IT
 03/12/2007 10:09 PM                                                    cc

       Please respond to                                           Subject
    GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT                                 Grads for
                                                            Windows -
                                                            win32e

I am finding it difficult to run win32e version (native windows) of GrADS
on my windows XP machine. The data desriptor file is not opening and I have
tried many methods (even suggested here by some friends earlier) but could
not succeed. Now I am looking at GrADS user community or someone from COLA
center for help. All files are working perfectly in previous versions!
Anything special with Windows XP?
Regards.
A. K. Jaswal,
National Data Center, Pune, India.

Email powered by Mithi Connect
Server.  http://www.mithi.com/connectserver.mithi.com
Indian languages support by IndiaInteractive.
http://www.mithi.com/indiainteractive.mithi.com

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.