reduced gaussian plea

bernd.becker at METOFFICE.GOV.UK bernd.becker at METOFFICE.GOV.UK
Tue Mar 6 05:05:54 EST 2007

Wesley,
thanks very much!

I know you rather would like to help me walk than just give me wheels,
but I'd rather have a copy of your ctl file, that plotted
the land sea mask.

(just checked once more before crying on your sholder)

Aha!  I had a copy of wgrib in the grads installation, that was picked
up sooner than the new wgrib!

SWEET!

All I need now is to convince chaps at ECMWF to supply
Grads 1.9 ++ on the Aix box.

Last time we looked, (2 weeks ago)
we could not find one that is compatible.

Can you find one for AIX 2-5 , please?

Thank you very much!
This is excellent news.
Grads on reduced grib files! Marvellous.

Thanks again,
Bernd.