Reduced gaussian grid -> matchmaking in grads

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at ARPAL.ORG
Fri Mar 2 06:05:00 EST 2007

pdef is well documented (see grads web site)
but producing a good pdef it is not a really easy task ...
the best way is to use facilities from latest grib2ctl.pl: it doesn't
work for everything but it manages correctly reduced gaussian grid, as I
learned from Wesley Ebisuzaki (I'd like to thank Wesley for this useful
work!).
p.s. that after after grib2ctl.pl you may need to apply minimal changes
to ctl file.

Bye bye
Davide

--
Sacchetti Davide
ARPAL UO3 Centro Meteo Idrologico Regione Liguria - Dir. Scientifica