missing /usrx/local/grads/dat/tables/B3M-000-012-B table?

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Fri Jun 22 10:39:45 EDT 2007

Well, as a hack you could try a soft link to fool GrADS and see if it
returns garbage or not:
cd /usrx/local/grads/dat/tables/
ln -s B3M-000-010-B B3M-000-012-B

Honestly, all I know about BUFR tables is that they are lookup tables
for codes in the BUFR messages. I have no expertise in the difference
between all the tables, what's actually in them, nor how the BUFR
code in GrADS figures out which table to use. Better to find out who
wrote that file and ask them what's going on.
Jennifer

--
Jennifer M. Adams
IGES/COLA