missing /usrx/local/grads/dat/tables/B3M-000-012-B table?

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Fri Jun 22 08:01:44 EDT 2007

Hi, Bill --
I haven't used the GrADS BUFR interface in a very long time, but I
think it searches for a given lookup table based on what it finds in
the BUFR file itself. Often tables are included along with data in a
BUFR file. I did a Google search on that table number and got zero
hits!! I would double check with your data provider, and if that
doesn't work, I would ask NCEP's BUFR Guru, Jack Woollen.
Jennifer

--
Jennifer M. Adams
IGES/COLA