Static Graphic - Changing Script

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Wed Jun 13 16:48:50 EDT 2007

Kris,

Perhaps your defined variables are not being updated?

One idea to try -- add a 'reinit' at the top of the script:
http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/reinitialization.html

Also, since there are differences in your "xdf" files, it might be good
if you could explicitly set the dimension parameters before defining
"air07f", "air06f", etc... This would help minimize potentially not
defining something as you would like...
'set dfile 1'
'set lon ... ...'
'set lat ... ...'
'set t ... ...'
'define air07f ...'
'set dfile 2'
'set lon ... ...'
'set lat ... ...'
'set t ... ...'
'define air06f ...'
...etc

I hope this helps,
Chuck

--

Please note that Charles.Seman at noaa.gov should be considered my NOAA
email address, not cjs at gfdl.noaa.gov.

 Charles Seman                                Charles.Seman at noaa.gov
 U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
 Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
 201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
 Princeton, NJ  08540-6649            http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/