Problem opening files with grib extensions

Henrique Barbosa hmjbarbosa at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 12 08:40:00 EDT 2007

Dear Giannakos,

To check if wgrib is in your path, just run the command or try:

@>  which wgrib

The answer should be the full path to the executable wgrib.

About the extension .grib, that's no problem at all for grib2ctl.pl...
I've download a lot of files from ECMWF and named them with
this extension and grib2ctl works perfectly.

[]'s
Henrique