displaying problem

Leva Djoneidi leva.djoneidi at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 5 09:29:27 EDT 2007

Hi dear grads users
I would be most thankful if anyone could help me

I have a opened a few files on the same scrip which I use to display graphs.

When i go from a file to another, I do a set dfile .. and then I display the
graph that has to do with this file.
My problem is that at the end of my scrip I need to use 3 files to make a
mean quantity,  and display this mean quantity, but when I do set dfile one
of these files to be able to display it, I have a request beyond limit
warning and an entire grid beyond limit message.
If anyone can help, and please tell me if I havent explosed my problem
clearly