Source for GENS datasets

Bill Bua Bill.Bua at NOAA.GOV
Mon Jan 29 10:06:20 EST 2007

Brian --

I suspect, and someone else can verify this, that the data transfer
scripts that get the ensemble information to the ftp server haven't been
updated to add the 4 new perturbation runs.  Another interesting
question is:  do the avg (mean) and spr (spread) files include the
additional 4 members or not?

I'll try to research this and put an answer on the usr list.

Bill Bua