Calulating CAPE

Ricardo Hallak hallak at MODEL.IAG.USP.BR
Sun Jan 28 14:08:27 EST 2007

You can find the Bob Hart's grads script plotskew.gs at the GrADS
Documentation Index (clicking on script library), which calculates CAPE and
CIN from sounding data among other things.

Regards,
Ricardo

On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 09:45:30 -0800, Mr Aaron Pratt wrote