Images for the www

claudio cortes claudiomet at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 26 09:40:53 EST 2007

in windows the automating process is little difficult due to windows
don't have a powerful scripting language than linux (bash), my firs
attempts of automatic image generation with grads was a long time ago
in windows, in windows you need to program large an tedious scripts,
but in linux with few lines of code you have a complete automated
process.

The better way to make it in windows is to install de GNU tools for windows.

Best regards.

--
Claudio Cortes
Meteorologo