GrADS on the Web

JUAN caballero manuelcaba72 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jan 25 15:30:10 EST 2007

Hi Jennifer:

  At Mexican Navy - Marine Weather Office, we are using grads also in order to make numerical weather predictions, with MM5.

  The links are:

  http://meteorologia.semar.gob.mx

  http://meteorologia.semar.gob.mx/pcp_acum.htm

  http://meteorologia.semar.gob.mx/mapa_meteograma.htm

  Thank´s in advance

  Lt. Juan Caballero
  Mexican Navy

"Jennifer M. Adams" <jma at COLA.IGES.ORG> wrote:
    Hi, Everybody --
  These web sites are absolutely fantastic! I am so impressed and proud and amazed at the number of responses I've gotten. The gradsusr list is quite a powerful resource. As a reward for your efforts, some free advertising -- I posted a list of the sites I've gotten so far that is linked from the 'What's New" page:
     http://iges.org/grads/whatsnew.html
  Sorry I haven't had a chance to check and sort every link -- there were so many! -- if you notice something amiss, please let me know. Oh, and it's not too late to keep 'em coming, I'll update the list if I get any more URLs. In this case, more IS better!
  Thanks a million,
  Jennifer