Contour Label Color Background

Patrick Reuter preuter at LABRI.FR
Mon Jan 15 09:27:52 EST 2007

Hi there !

I'm using 'set gxout contour' for drawing uniformed colored contour lines
('set ccolor=1').

I tried to change the font 'set font 1', it works.

But what I want is :

- to change the contour line thickness (I tried 'set cthick', but it
doesnt seem to work - maybe it works only in the 'print' mode and not in
the 'printim' mode ?)

- to change the font color backgorund, that means taht I can draw a white
font, on a black background that is on white workspace ('set background
1'). Hope this sounds clear .. what I mean is that I want to know if there
is a way to draw sort of 'inverse fonts'..

- to use user-defined fonts for the labels. Does anybody know how to
convert TTF fonts into the .dat fonts for Grads ?

I appreciate any comments on that !

Have a nice day

   Patrick