Converting Unit of data sets in Excel Format

Souleymane Fall sfall at PURDUE.EDU
Wed Jan 10 11:31:36 EST 2007

Hi
Follow the link provided below. It leads to a webpage that will give you the
solution. Regards
http://download.microsoft.com/documents/australia/education/resources/tips_convertmeasurements.htm

--
Souleymane