Regrid in Time

Scott Weaver sweaver at ATMOS.UMD.EDU
Fri Jan 5 11:57:48 EST 2007

Hello All,

I have a weekly index time series that I would like to regrid to a 5-day
average.  I have checked the archives and there was a posting about
regridding from weekly to daily, however that script was no longer
available.  Is there a script out there that does the weekly to 5-day
averaged regridding?  I would appreciate any suggestions.

If the regridding weekly to 5-day average is not possible, then does
anyone know where I might find a gridded DAILY SST dataset that is GrADS ready?

Thank you all for your help and best wishes for the new year.

Regards,
Scott

Scott J. Weaver
Graduate Research Assistant
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Science
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742