fwrite bends values

Erko Jakobson erkokkk at HOT.EE
Wed Jan 3 07:09:39 EST 2007

Hello

I have problem that when I save my results using fwrite, then it bends it,
so the new picture is a little rotated and stretched out (I use mproj). I
found it so that the Greenland temperature minimum was moved to the
Greenland Sea.
Without 'set gxout fwrite' it showed the minimum directly on the Greenland.
Have anyone had similar problems and where might be the error source?

***********************
*Writing script:

'open /home/erkok/Desktop/data/Temperature/ta.ctl'
'set lon -180 180' ; 'set mproj nps'
'set mpdset mres' ; 'set gxout shaded'
     'set fwrite -le -sq /home/erkok/Desktop/data/qvaver3/temp.dat'
     'set gxout fwrite'
          'd thbl'
     'disable fwrite'
*************************