Other GrADS distribution sites

Patrice Dumas pertusus at FREE.FR
Mon Feb 26 16:26:59 EST 2007

On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 02:34:44PM -0500, Jennifer Adams wrote:
> Dear All,
> We are wondering how many other sites besides COLA are distributing a
> verison of GrADS. Please don't be shy; we're not angry or jealous,
> just curious -- we'd like to know where else GrADS is available. If
> you are distributing a version of GrADS, please send me the URL.

I have one here (with changes in the autotools stuff and some portability
changes), you certainly already know:
http://www.environnement.ens.fr/perso/dumas/fc-srpms/grads-1.9b4.1.tar.gz

There is also the package in fedora that I maintain. It is grads-1.9b4
without non GPL compatible code. For example (for FC-5):
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/5/i386/repodata/repoview/grads-0-1.9b4-19.fc5.html

This package is also in fedora extras rebuild for CentOS:
http://centos.karan.org/el4/extras/stable/i386/RPMS/repodata/repoview/grads-0-1.9b4-11.el4.kb.html

The corresponding SRPMS have the grads tarball within them. The source
and binary packages are available on all the mirrors, I can't provide
a list ;-).

--
Pat