4panel plot from separate .ctl files

Greg West gwest at MET.UTAH.EDU
Thu Feb 15 12:35:38 EST 2007

Morgan,

Opening multiple control files at once might solve your problem. To do
this, simply open another ctl file without closing the other ones first.
To refer to variables in the 2nd ctl file you open, you'd refer to the
variable as variable_name.2, ..and for the 3rd ctl file you open,
variable_name.3, etc.

Greg

Morgan Silverman wrote:
> Hello,
> I am trying to create a 4 panel plot where each panel shows data from a
> different .ctl file. Does anyone know if this is possible and how? I was
> thinking there maybe a way to create the first panel and then append that
> file with the second, third, and fourth panels, but I'm not sure if that
> would work. Thanks.
> -Morgan Silverman

Gregory West
Graduate Research Assistant
University of Utah - Dept of Meteorology
Office: INSCC 480-10
135 S 1460 E WBB Rm. 819
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-0110
801-585-1410