stripes in eps output

Mary Jo Nath Mary-Jo.Nath at NOAA.GOV
Thu Feb 8 15:49:54 EST 2007

I create figures for AMS journals all the time using GrADs. I use "gxps"
to convert the metafile to postscript, run them through Adobe
Illustrator to convert from RGB to CMYK and tweak the colors, labels,
contour labels, etc.. I've never had problems with those funky shading
lines showing up in the final figures in the publication.

MJ