gxeps error

Matthias Munnich munnich at ATMOS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Feb 8 14:13:05 EST 2007

Hi Jeff,

I am getting this as well.   When I find time, I will investigate and
get back to you.  I didn't realized this before because I nowadays
rarely, if ever use gxeps in standalone mode.  Gxeps has been
incorporated into the print command of v1.9b4.  If "enable print"
hasn't been issued, you can use

ga-> print myplot.eps

to create an EPS of the current plot.   See

ga -> print -h

for more options(*).  Somehow this doesn't segfault on 64bit Linux.

Hope this helps,

... Matt

(*) Jennifer,  this appears not yet to be documented.

JEFFREY S GALL wrote:
> I use the gxeps command to convert from grads meta file to a
> postscript file.  When I use the command
>
> gxeps -R -c -i 'filename'.gm  -o ' filename'.eps
>
> I get a segmentation fault.  Any idea as to why this is happening?
> I am running on a 64-bit linux system.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Jeff

- --
- --------------------------------
Matthias Munnich
Univ. of California, Los Angeles
Dept. of Atmos. and Oceanic Sc. and
Inst. of Geophysics and Planetary Physics
3845 Slichter Hall
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1567
Phone: +1-310-794 5899
Fax: +1-310-206 3051