Wishes

Daniel Fritz prodicalboxer at YAHOO.COM
Mon Dec 31 08:45:45 EST 2007

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you
                  DANNY

Lakshmee Kumar T <laksau at YAHOO.COM> wrote:
    Dear Sir,

  Wish you a happy and prosperous new year 2008

  with regards,

  Lakshmi Kumar, TV.
  Research Scholar
  Dept of Meteorology & Oceanography
  Andhra University
  Visakhapatnam - 530003
  AP, INDIA.

Robert Burgman <rburgman at RSMAS.MIAMI.EDU> wrote:   Are you looking for the spatial correlation?   If the two .nc files use the same grid then simply use the scorr() function.
  If not you need to put them on a common grid .
  The user defined function regrid2() is helpful for this.
  This function was written by Mike Fiorino and can be found on the web.
  Using the regrid2 function you define new variables.
  set lat -90 90
  set lon 0 359
  define newvar1=regrid2(origvar1,2.5,2.5) for a 2.5 x 2.5 grid
  define newvar2=regrid2(origvar2,2.5,2.5)    same grid!
  now you can find the spatial correlation of the two newly define variable since they are on a common grid.
  d scorr(newvar1,newvar2,lon=-0,lon=359,lat=-90,lat=90)