Two questions

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Fri Dec 14 14:06:34 EST 2007

Sajjad,

Please find attached pptn_anom.gs, pptn_Hovmuller.gs (and pause.gsf),
along with the GrADS pptn.ctl file.  "pptn_anom.gs" calculates and plots
JJAS time-averaged precipitation anomalies relative to a long-term
precipitation mean, while pptn_Hovmuller.gs calculates and plots a
Hovmuller-like map of latitude-averaged precipitation for latitudes
5N-35N, where the plot (x,y) = (longitude,time).  Please let me know if
you have any questions about these scripts...

I hope this helps,
Chuck

Please note that Charles.Seman at noaa.gov should be considered my NOAA
email address, not cjs at gfdl.noaa.gov.

 Charles Seman                                Charles.Seman at noaa.gov
 U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
 Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
 201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
 Princeton, NJ  08540-6649            http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/

"The contents of this message are mine personally and do not reflect
any position of the Government or NOAA."