Averging Data by Keeping some region

Jayakrishnan PR prjayakrishnan at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 6 01:03:30 EST 2007

May be you are looking for area averaging of the value in a paticular
location. You can do this like the following.
    define a=aave(value,lon=60,lon=110,lat=-5,lat=35)
    d a
    This will take the area average of the region between lat -5 35 and lon
60 110.
       Hope it helps.....

On Dec 6, 2007 11:22 AM, Suru Polade <gr.suru at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear
>
>       Grads user
>
>                        I have tropospheric ozone data over the Indian
> region and want to average it over the region by keeping central India, i
> know how to average but not getting how to keep some region, can some one
> help e regarding this, thank in advance
>

> Suraj

Jayakrishnan.P.R
Junior Research Fellow
Department of Atmospheric Sciences
Cochin University of Science And Technology (CUSAT), Cochin-16
Kerala, India.
Mob: 09895417565