How to Plot satellite data in HDF format using grads

Jayakrishnan PR prjayakrishnan at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 6 00:44:34 EST 2007

I also having the same question. But I have plotted the Modis satellite data
in hdf format using grads. It is by assuming that all points are station
data. But there is a provision to plot hdf data in grads using grads hdf.
But that I am still searching. If you could you kindly let me know how..?

On Dec 6, 2007 1:56 AM, Metwally Tarad <metwally2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> How to Plot  satellite data in HDF format using  grads
> I have .hdf data, and I'd like to plot it using grads, what can I do
> best regards
>

> |====================================|
> |Metwally Abd El-baky Metwally Tarad |
> |Egyptian Meteorological Authority, |
> |Kobry El-Quobba, P.O.Box. 11784 |
> |Cairo, Egypt |
> |E-mail : metwally2000 at yahoo.com |
> |mobil phone : 002 0112788970 |
> |------------------------------------|
> | * * * * /\ * |
> | * /\ /--\ * |
> | * /\ */-|\/--|-\ |
> | /-|\/|--/-|---|\ |

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51438/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>

Jayakrishnan.P.R
Junior Research Fellow
Department of Atmospheric Sciences
Cochin University of Science And Technology (CUSAT), Cochin-16
Kerala, India.
Mob: 09895417565