white space around image

Mary Jo Nath Mary-Jo.Nath at NOAA.GOV
Thu Aug 30 10:35:13 EDT 2007

You could use "gxeps" to convert the metafile to encapsulated
postscript. This differs from "gxps" in that it trims the excess white
space.

Also, like Ivan said,  ImageMagick software is really useful.  The
"convert" command can operate on various file formats.  Among its many
options is a "-trim" option to remove excess white space.  You probably
would need to use a few other option, though, to control the resolution
and quality of the image. ("+antialias", "-density", "-resize" are few
that I use often on grads images.)

MJ