adding text to images

Ertl, John C CIV 63134 john.ertl at NAVY.MIL
Wed Aug 29 10:58:03 EDT 2007

All,

I have a plot that looks great except that when I change the lat/lon of the plot area the image resizes and some of the labels that I have placed (using draw string) in the corners of the image now no longer draw in the correct place (I guess they draw in the same place but the image has changed its dimensions.  How can I have a label show up in the plotted area and stay in the corner even when the plotted area changes.

Thanks

John Ertl