oacres and station data

Isilda da Cunha Menezes isilda at UEVORA.PT
Sat Aug 11 06:00:46 EDT 2007

Hello Matt!
You must have the ctl file that specifie  the stations data, you should
also have a binary file of an unitary grid that cover the whole area of
the stations and a ctl where it specifies this grid. Attention that the
date from both ctls has to be the same ones. After running the command
stnmap (I use the stnmap -1) you should open both ctls in the grads and
not to forget defining "set dfile 2" for the open file in second place.
Then display the data with the command oacres( grid variable, stations
variable).

Best regards
Isilda