UDF Dimensions

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at ARPAL.ORG
Wed Apr 11 05:57:39 EDT 2007

for what I know it is not possible ...

the ideas are:

if you just need to define a 3D var but each level does not depend on
other levels you could do a loop:
loop on Z with 'set z 1 n', use define yourvar = yourudf()

if you need all levels (eg cape calculations) perhaps you could try to
loop on X or Y (use set loopdim)

otherwise, if you really can't avoid a volume, the only solution I know
is to give the different levels to the udf as different fields (maximum
7 or 8, no more) ...

I don't know anything else ...
bye bye
Davide

--
Sacchetti Davide
ARPAL UO3 Centro Meteo Idrologico Regione Liguria - Dir. Scientifica