GrADS 1.9b4 for AIX

Arindam Chakraborty arch at IO.MET.FSU.EDU
Wed Apr 4 00:37:59 EDT 2007

hi Christian,
        I use a built with very minimal features (no DODS, wi,
printim; see below for details from 'q config'). If you are
interested, I'll be happy to post it.

ga-> q config
Config: v1.9b4 32-bit big-endian readline sdf/xdf netcdf lats

Grid Analysis and Display System (GrADS) Version 1.9b4
Copyright (c) 1988-2005 by Brian Doty and IGES
Institute for Global Environment and Society (IGES)
This program is distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY
See file COPYRIGHT for more information.

Built Tue Aug  2 17:31:06 EDT 2005 for powerpc-ibm-aix5.1.0.0

This version of GrADS has been configured with the following options:

   o This is a 32-bit BIG ENDIAN machine version.
   o Command line editing (readline) ENABLED.
   o CIRES/CDC (http://www.cdc.noaa.gov) SDF/XDF interface ENABLED.
     Use sdfopen/xdfopen to read NetCDF files.
   o DTYPE netcdf is ENABLED; DTYPE hdfsds is DISABLED.
   o OPeNDAP (a.k.a. DODS) gridded data interface DISABLED.
   o OPeNDAP (a.k.a. DODS) station data interface DISABLED.
   o PCMDI (http://www-pcmdi.llnl.gov) LATS interface ENABLED.
     This version is configured to write GRIB and NetCDF files.
   o DAO (http://dao.gsfc.nasa.gov) Athena Widget GUI DISABLED.
   o NRL/DAO/PCMDI XA or ImageMagick Image Output DISABLED.
   o printim command DISABLED

For additional information please consult http://grads.iges.org/grads/

regards,

arindam