correlation

Katherin Kullgren kullgren at CRCES.ORG
Tue Sep 26 14:34:46 EDT 2006

So you need to know what value to use in set mpt    for the basin you
want?  Is that what you are tying to figure out?

If it is, I had a similar problem, and used a short script file
program to see what each number displayed
that was this:

'reinit'

** chose any data file to display**
'open anom.ctl'

i=3

** I don't know how many choices your file has but mine had 255**
while (i<=255)
'set t 1'

** use set mpdset filename****
'set mpdset r11.dat'
'set grads off'
'set mpt * off'
'set mpt 'i' 1 1 1'
'set gxout shaded'

** d whatever your variable is in control file**
'd anom'
'draw string 0 0 line 'i
'q pos'
'c'
i=i+1
endwhile

If you use the mouse and click on the graphics screen, it will flip
ahead to the next and you can see what each value displays.

Could you send me your file of hydorlogic boundaries, or where you
got it from?  I have been looking for one with no luck!!  I would
appreciate it, then maybe I could help you further if need be.

Katie