installinh grads on mac osx

Ken Takahashi ken at ATMOS.WASHINGTON.EDU
Mon Sep 25 08:26:09 EDT 2006

Hi
You need to install X11 from the cd that came with your mac (I found it in
X-code Tools -> Packages -> X11SDK.pkg).
Get grads for mac (e.g.
ftp://grads.iges.org/grads/1.9/grads-1.9b4-darwin.tar.gz).
The location of the executable files needs to be in your PATH variable,
and the environmental variables need to be set as well (e.g. GADDIR for
fonts, maps, etc).
To run, start X11 and then call grads.
Hope this helps
Cheers