Defining an array

Stegert stegert at IFM.UNI-HAMBURG.DE
Mon Sep 25 05:43:44 EDT 2006

Hi,
generally I see no problem - maybe it is within the use of it
not in the definition of that array.
How is this array used in the script?
Or what about the variable name: Maybe it's used elsewhere not as array?
For Matlab all arrays have to be the same length (len('WP') != len('SCS')).
I'm not aware this has to be in GrADS, too - but maybe you check it?
Hope, I can help with some further info on your script...
Greetings, Christoph

--
Christoph Stegert
Intitute  for Oceanography - (ZMK/ZMAW alliance member)