Hurricane identification method

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Fri Sep 15 11:08:49 EDT 2006

Matias,

I forgot to attach a GrADS script function "pause.gsf" (which is
currently commented out in "plot_hurricane_center2a.gs").

Chuck

--

Please note that Charles.Seman at noaa.gov should be considered my NOAA
email address, not cjs at gfdl.noaa.gov.

 Charles Seman                                Charles.Seman at noaa.gov
 U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
 Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
 201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
 Princeton, NJ  08540-6649            http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/

"The contents of this message are mine personally and do not reflect
any position of the Government or NOAA."