Pressure Code (1013.2 -> 13.2)

Heiner Körnich heiner at MISU.SU.SE
Wed Sep 6 04:04:21 EDT 2006

Hi Christian,

you can use "maskout". With this, you can create two variables only with
data either larger or smaller than 1000mb. You can plot them after each
other or you can add them in a new variable. Then you have to set the
undefined values to zero with "const".

Best wishes,
Heiner

--
Heiner Körnich
Dept. of Meteorology                    Tel:    +46 8 164333
SE-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden             Email:  heiner at misu.su.se