Displaying specific visibilities

Dan Leins theedge981 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 2 18:24:10 EDT 2006

All,

I'm using stn data from monsoondata and was wondering if there was a way for
me to display only specific visibilities that meet a certain criteria.  For
example, right now I am only able to display observed visibility at every
site in my domain if i run 'd vis(t=1)'  However, I would like to be able to
display visibilities under 5 miles, or under 2 miles only and completely
leave out all the other sites.  Maybe even color one set of visibilities a
certain color vs another set of vsbys.  Can this be done?  I've tried
something like if (vis(t=20) <6) d vis endif but that hasn't gotten me
anywhere.

Anyone ever do something like this and if so, can you pass along some hints?

Thanks!

Dan