eofudf fatal error

Mike gamemusicmaker at YAHOO.COM
Mon Oct 30 22:25:49 EST 2006

Hi, thanks for the reply!

I actually forgot to mention it, but I tried 1,4, and 8 with no luck at all.
I'm not at my computer right now, so i cannot try again, but tomorrow I will
take note of whether or not the error message changes (maybe a different
error number/record number in question). I used the non-commercial intel
fortran compiler, by the way.

Until tomorrow, is there any other reason I may be getting this error? I
noticed that the input/output udf files are opened with access=direct.
Should I still have 'sequential' in the udf table? Regardless, this didn't
make it work...

Thanks again

Mike