County Boundaries in Grads

Mac MacLeod mmacleod at SCOTIAWEATHER.COM
Mon Oct 30 07:01:42 EST 2006

Hi Brandt.

Have a look here:  ftp://grads.iges.org/grads/usgs/README

If you go to ftp://grads.iges.org/grads/usgs/ then you see the various
r?.dat files.   In structions on using them are in the GrADS manual under:

set mpdset hires r1.dat ...r12.dat  etc

Good luck

Sincerely

Mac