about function aave

卢楚翰 john2004y at NUIST.EDU.CN
Thu Oct 19 07:23:23 EDT 2006

Dir sir :
   I am doctor at NUIST from China. When I use the grads function aave, I meet
some trouble with the area weights, which I even saw your aave function code, but
since the notation in its code is limited, I still do not understand its real
calculation method, especially about the weight coefficient¡ªw2. Can you provide
me about this function¡¯s analysis method? Thank you for your help!
                                              Yours sincere : Numen   06.10.19