about vint

Kwan-yin Kong kongkwan at SCI.CCNY.CUNY.EDU
Mon Oct 16 08:51:31 EDT 2006

Dong dong:

I think the correct syntax is vint(expr,psexpr,top).

I think sea-surface pressure is almost the same as surface
pressure, unless you only what to integrate the variable
in a very small depth.  How deep into the atmosphere do
you want to integrate?

Kwan-yin Kong